Please read our Open House Policies listed below. We are taking these measures for the safety of our attendants and our visitors. We ask for your patience when coming to visit.
Open House Policy and Procedures
With the uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak, we are committed to taking appropriate action to help protect our employees and community. We want to especially do our part to protect those that are most vulnerable to the illness by taking extra precautions, Please follow the procedures below:
- Please meet in the garage of the home. Be sure to maintain the 6 feet of social distance from others.
- Please wait until you are invited in the home. We will be limiting the number of people allowed in the home to 8 people at all times. Please be patient as we work to keep everyone safe.
- Please refrain from touching anything. Do not sit on any furniture, touch door knobs, cabinets, fixtures, etc.
- We will be wearing face coverings. Please do your part to keep yourself and our employees safe by bringing a face mask, scarf, etc. for yourself.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer before entering the home to aid in our protection of all present.
- Please limit your time in the home so that others may visit as well. The sales person present will be happy to meet with you outside or at another time.